Click this button to go back to the previous step in this process.
* Denotes that the field is mandatory.
Use this form to request new furniture or signage in a Reserve / Park / Open Space(excluding public toilets and VicRoads signage).

*Note: To report damage to existing furniture, please select Report Street Furniture Damage

*If your request is for new street furniture or signage in a location other than a Reserve / Park / Open Space, please select New Street Furniture or Signage – not in a reserve
Surname/Company name
Given name(s) *
Postal Address
What is your main connection to the City of Monash? *
Mobile Phone *
Phone Number
E-Mail Address *
Name of reserve / park / open space where the furniture is requested *
Address of the reserve / park / open space *
What type of furniture is requested? *
If 'Other', please provide details
Please describe the required location of the furniture request in the reserve (e.g. near a shelter/bbq, close to Springvale Road) *
Please describe why the furniture is required *
If you have seen this furniture installed within City of Monash or elsewhere, please provide name of reserve / address and details of the furniture. Attach any photos or supporting documents below.
Please attach any photo, document or supporting information that you may wish to provide. Please limit attachments to 20MB.
New furniture document
Delete File
New furniture document
Delete File
New furniture document
Delete File